UPDATE ON COVID19 FOR FERGUSON EDUCATION CLIENTS
As you may already know, due to the current situation regarding the COVID-19 (Coronavirus), some travel restrictions have been put into effect in Australia and New Zealand.
With significant measures being taken across both countries to prevent the spread of COVID-19, Ferguson Education and Migration would like to reassure you that we remain fully operational in compliance with the restrictions placed by the Australian Government.
The three things you need to know about these travel restrictions that they are;
- No reason for concern
What does this mean for students wanting to study in Australia and New Zealand later this year?
- Your application is still on track and visas are being processed normally by Australia and New Zealand Immigration offices.
- Our business operations continue as normal.
- Ferguson Education and Migration remains strong and we are well prepared to continue to provide services for our clients.
- All of our teams are fully set up and equipped for remote working (if required) until further notice.
- Our Client Services team as well as our Sales and Marketing support teams across Australia and New Zealand will continue to operate effectively.
If you wish to Study and work in Australia or New Zealand for future intake dates (we have multiple intake dates throughout the year), you should continue to submit all your application documents to your respective case officer and we can proceed with applying for your Visas as normal.
We are working with Immigration New Zealand and the Department of Home Affairs in Australia to update you of any delays with visa application processing times and will be able to manage any changes needed for your course start dates through our network of Partner Institutes and Universities in the smoothest possible fashion.
Even if you cannot travel at the moment, you can keep working on your application by submitting the requested documents and we can proceed with visa lodgement for you. By the time travel restrictions are lifted, you will have your visa in hand and can travel immediately to Australia or New Zealand!
Our Team is still available Monday to Friday during office hours.
If you are already a registered client:
- Please, keep in contact with your Case Officer to review document deadlines and intake dates as necessary;
- You do not have to wait until next year, take this time to continue gathering and sending your documents and fees;
- Get your visa application lodged and have your visa in hand as soon as the travel restrictions are lifted.
If you have not registered with us yet:
- Register and get professional guidance and advice on any type of Australian or New Zealand Visa you wish to apply for (Student visa, Work visa, Partner visa, etc.);
- Once you are registered, you will be assigned a case officer within 7 days. Talk with your dedicated Case Officer, take this time to gather all the information and documents you need;
- Travel as soon as the restrictions are over and fulfill your dreams of Studying, Working and Living abroad in Australia and New Zealand!
We are committed to support you during the challenging conditions facing us all and thank you in turn for your support as we work together to ensure our people and our clients continue to stay safe and healthy.