JOB DESCRIPTION –SENIOR SALES OFFICER
About the Business
The Ferguson Study Centre is situated in the heart of Gordons, Port Moresby. We have established Ferguson Study Centre with the goal to offer accessible and affordable education to all Papua New Guineans. All courses are Australian accredited and internationally qualified. We offer an Australian education with pathways to finish the course in Australia or complete the whole qualification in Port Moresby. The courses are conducted in a Virtual Classroom taught by Australian teachers. The students are taught live and virtually by Australian lecturers in an online interactive classroom. They have access to 24/7 support and be provided with a new laptop to be able to access all their course content.The classroom is facilitated by our representative to assist with IT support in a modern classroom location in Gordons, Port Moresby.
About the Role
We are looking for a new person to become a part of our team.
- We are looking for someone who has good written and verbal communication.
- Previous sales/telemarketing experience or experience in a similar role is required. The ideal applicant will have a previous work history with Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- The candidate should be passionate and driven about the work we do to handle our clientele. Setting personal targets and converting potential customers to leads would be their main responsibility.
- Being customer-centric and trying their best to get what the client wants would be the ideal person.
- They should align with the company's goals and vision.
- This position you will be reporting to Sales & Marketing Manager in Papua New Guinea and our management team in Australia.
- You will be the first point of contact, so the right candidate would be someone who can deal with our clients with confidence and compassion.-Maintain knowledge about the company, the services we offer, the requirements for various countries, as we work in a heavily regulated industry.
- Create and maintain accurate client information in the company’s CRM system and ensure accuracy in data entry and file notes in the CRM.
- Follow up with current clients and guide them with their enrolment applications and assist in preparation for enrolment and classes.
- Act professionally always by practicing responsible business ethics as per the Agent Code of Ethics.
- Coordinate and communicate with other team members to execute the processes and sales pipelines seamlessly.
- All fresh leads must be contacted within a 24-hour span.
- Follow up on leads and inquiries in a timely manner.
- Maximise the conversion rate of registration to leads submitted.
- Manage the compliance requirements as per the policies of the company.
- Work towards achieving set KPIs.
- Diploma in Business/Accounts/IT is required - A Bachelors or Higher will be highly preferred
- Must have proven record of meeting set KPIs in previous jobs of over 5 years
- Positive attitude and a team player with an energetic and collaborative personality
- Achievement-oriented and customer service-oriented
- High level of solution-based and negotiation skills
- Self starter and pro-active
- Strong sales and customer service techniques
- Proficiency with MS Office, in particular Excel, and be quick to learn CRM
- Can work autonomously but also thrive in a team environment-Competent with WhatsApp, and various CRMs.
- Be punctual and well presented
- Tech savvy
- 5 years of experience in sales and recruitment
- Excelent Customer Service Skills
- High Interpersonal skills
- Confident on the phone and in person
- Have a high sense of compassion and ability to relate to everyone
Perks and Benefits
- Base Salary plus High Commission Rates
- Yearly Bonuses
- Initial and ongoing training
- Access to a fast laptop and fast android phones
- Very tightly knit company culture
- Prospective growth within the company for the right employee
- Be a part of our growing business and unleash the unlimited developmental opportunities
How To Apply
Please submit your CV and Cover Letter at firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Time, Permanent