Are you looking to take the first steps towards building a successful career? Would you like to study overseas but you don’t know where to start? Attend our free Career and Education Seminars this weekend to learn all you need to know about studying overseas!
Ferguson’s free Career and Education Seminars have been designed to help students pursue their dreams of studying overseas. Every student should have access to professional advice and support with their education. Ferguson provides equal opportunities for every student in the South Pacific. Only well-informed students can make the right decisions on their future. Ferguson is coming to Lae and Port Moresby to support students with their journey towards successful education in Australia and New Zealand. Register today and understand the benefits of attending Ferguson’s free Career and Education Semianars!
You will find out:
- What do you need to study overseas;
- How to apply for your student visa to Australia and New Zealand;
- What partial scholarship do you qualify for;
- What are the best PR course choices in 2020!
Benefits of attending the seminars:
- Receive professional educational and migration advice,
- Meet the friendly Ferguson team in person,
- Take part in a lottery and win lucky prizes,
- Register for Student and Work program to Australia and New Zealand with the discounted fee!
Don’t miss out the seminars this weekend and join our successful students from Papua New Guinea!
Save the Date:
Saturday 23rd NOVEMBER @9am, 1pm and 4pm
Sunday 24th NOVEMBER @9am, 1pm and 4pm
Saturday 30th NOVEMBER @9am, 1pm and 4pm
Sunday 1st DECEMBER @9am, 1pm and 4pm
To register, complete this simple form online to secure your spot at our Career and Education Seminar! Click here.
We look forward to seeing you there!